Upgrading to iVue has never been easier!
Achieving Faster, Quality Paint Matching
Benjamin Moore™ has partnered with X-Rite, the global leader in color science and technology, to make it easier for Benjamin Moore retailers to take advantage of the many business benefits of using the latest technology for determining accurate paint mixing formulas. See reverse for details.
- Calibrate once a week instead of twice a day.
- A visible target allows fast, accurate non-contact pinpointing of the target area for easy measurement of all surface types.
- A sealed measurement port that can quickly and easily be cleaned without the risk of contamination.
- A gloss sensor that enables operators to quickly determine if the sample being measured is gloss, satin, eggshell, flat, matte or another type of finish.
- LED lighting for longer lasting, more consistent light.
You can now upgrade your CF57U to the iVue for $3,995.*
Benjamin Moore retailers can now upgrade their CF57U to the iVue for $3,995.* This also includes a 3-year manufacturer's warranty on the iVue.
Call us today 877-304-7241 and learn more about all the available incentives!
Download our ROI study and learn more on how iVue can save you time and money.
You will be thrilled with the results you can achieve with this newer technology, as will your customers.
This promotion is valid for a limited time only.
To make this upgrade as simple as possible, there are three payment options.
Option 1: Three low payments of $1,366.00†, paid in 30, 60, and 90 days. This option is available to the first 50 Benjamin Moore retailers that take advantage of this special upgrade offer.
Option 2: Twelve payments of $359† through Marlin Financing***.
Option 3: One-time payment of $3,995† put on a credit card.
* All prices are in US Dollars.
++ To qualify for the rebate, retailers must be eligible for Benjamin Moore credit approval.
*** Financing program requires $75.00 processing fee, first and last months payment due at lease inception and a $1 buyout at the end of the term.
† Plus shipping and applicable taxes